Warning: Illegal string offset 'video_embed' in /home1/domain/public_html/mobileandvideoinrecruitment.com/wp-content/themes/wp-prosper-prem/single.php on line 34
In the first of a series of Speaker Preview Interviews I met up with Kes Thygesen and Dimitar Stoyanov in London yesterday from Inovaz, the company behind OVIA, the Online Video Interview Application system.
They are both speaking at the upcoming Mobile & Video in Recruitment Conference on the 28th September where they will be talking specifically about how to use video in the recruitment process.
The areas they will be covering at the Conference include:
- How video in the recruitment process has evolved
- How it can be used today including the different options available
- A demonstration of how the process works
- Case studies of how it is being used today
- A look into how it could be used in the future
- The many benefits it can offer
Click on the play button below to view the video:
Are you currently using video as part of your recruitment process? If so, please share your experience by leaving a comment below.