Archive for November, 2011
Yesterday saw the 2011 Mobile & Video in Recruitment Conference take place in London.
For the second year in a row there was a mixture of speakers offering insights into the word of mobile & video and how to best apply it in recrutiment.
And once again the feedback was that it was a great success:
- “Very good, great content”
- “Well worth attending, lots of great speakers and excellent information”
- “Very well structured, covered a variety of topics”
- “Well run, varied content, knowledgeable speakers”
- “Learnt a lot, some really good advice”
I will be publishing more posts over the coming days about the conference and there will also be special Recruitment Buzz edition for the conference provided by Keith Robinson and Martin Couzins.
Here are some links to some blog posts about the conference:
- Trends driving mobile recruitment in the UK – Martin Couzins
- What mobile recruiting activities would job seekers like to do? – Martin Couzins
- #mvir 2011 Top 4 Take mobile take aways (so far) - Dave Martin
- The Mobile and Video in Recruitment conference visual summary #mvir - James Mayes